There’s nothing like relaxing at the end of a long week in a hot bubble bath, with a glass of sauvignon blanc and a chocolate facial! Yes, a facial made out of chocolate! Life couldn’t get any sweeter than this! Ha ha. Here is my simple recipe for a chocolate facial you can whip up in minutes:
Supplies You Will Need (makes enough for 2 facials):
- 1 tbsp. Organic Creamed Honey – I purchased mine from Trader Joe’s
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder – Again, from TJs
- 1 tbsp. Almond oil or Coconut Oil – Whatever suits your fancy
- 1-2 drops of Tea Tree oil – A key ingredient. This gives you that minty refreshing sensation!
- Combined and mix all your ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix until is reaches the consistency of toothpaste.
- If it’s too thick add a little water.