I decided to see what all the hype is about with the Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask. It turned out to be more than just another Korean skincare product.
- Fun to use: Watching the foam/bubbles build up was hilarious! It’s also great to do with friends.
- It really gets those pores! and helps with acne.
- Cooling tingling sensation.
- Leaves skin cleared, refreshed, and smooth.
- It’s only $11 on AMAZON
- It can be over drying (especially if you already have dry skin).
- It’s a bit messy, so wear an old shirt.
- It’s sticky, so it’s best to wash it off in the shower.
To see my full review and demo, watch here: