Now that spring is here and summer is fast approaching (although it snowed this past sunday in NYC. Winter give up!) it’s time to whip out the shades. Over the winter I was already planning for the summer and I came across sunglass spot. When I found out all their shades are just $5, I went a little crazy and bought a few of them. Here are the ones I purchased:
- Oversized Round Boho Chic Metal Wire Frame Fashion Sunglasses I love these so much I got a second pair in rose gold.
- Retro Half Frame Semi-Rimless Round Hipster Vibe Sunglasses I am not to fond of these. I think they are too small for my face frame, but they are still a really cool pair.
- Modern Cat Eye Silhouette Ultra Light Weight Metal Frame Sunglasses These are just so fun and funky! And I absolutely love them in the black & transparent.
- Retro Round Horn Rimmed Clear Lens Glasses Ok, so maybe I didn’t stick to the typical shades, but there were a few frames that looked amazing clear, so I had to add them to my collection.
- Retro Inspired Half Frame Semi-Rimless White/Gold Clear Lens Clubmaster Style Glasses Another pair of clears I fell in love with.
- Designer Inspired Pantos Shape Real Light Frame Architectural Design Sunglasses And finally, my favorite of them all. Unfortunately, I don’t think these are available on the site currently, but they do have several similar pairs.
Well, happy sun filled days! Love you all! Catch you on snapchat! 😉